During this time of quarantine, it is easy to fall into poor eating habits and not enough exercise, which can affect your health.
Even though you should stay at home and work from home, it is important to know some alternatives to avoid being so inactive and eating excessive sugar during this mandatory isolation. Keep these key aspects from the website Medlineplus in mind every day.
- Walk for 15 minutes at a constant pace in your house in the most suitable area.
- Use any available stairs to walk up and down for 10 minutes.
- If you go to the kitchen often, let it be mainly to eat fruit and drink water.
- Take advantage of your television to do aerobics or yoga videos at home.
- If you have children, play games and spend time with them.
These times for activities, even though they are short, will be of great help for your physical and mental health, as well as that of your family.
Related article: Exercise and good posture, keys to health