Before entering your home, keep these biosafety measures in mind in order to protect you and your family.
Although mandatory isolation has ended, the virus is still latent, which is why all actions aiming to reduce COVID-19 infections must be reinforced. Saludando, Universidad de Antioquia’s promotion and prevention website, offers some recommendations when returning home.
– Initially, try not to touch anything.
– Take off your shoes.
– Leave your bag, purse, wallet, and other objects in a box in the entryway.
– If possible, take a shower. If you cannot, just wash the exposed areas such as hands, wrists, arms, and face.
– Disinfect glasses and cell phone.
– Clean what you brought in from outside before putting it away.