The Palma Real clinic located in Palmira, Valle del Cauca, now has a completely remodeled emergency room in order to offer first class service to our Coomeva Private Healthcare users.
A completely new space in terms of infrastructure, furniture, and facilities are available to our users of Voluntary Plans and self-paying patients in the Palma Real Clinic located in the municipality of Palmira, in the south of the Valle del Cauca.
These improvements were made to meet health needs in a timelier manner by incorporating differential factors that provide added value, such as an independent waiting room, offices for pediatric and adult patients, a nebulization area, and observation cubicles for men, women, and children.
The renovated space has the capacity to attend up to 80 people per day, in addition to having exclusive medical and nursing staff for 24-hour care. Also, a team of professionals comprising 11 medical specialties ensure exceptional care.
These are other advantages that our users can find in the renovated emergency room:
- Direct entry without taking a number or standing in line
- Identification with a special bracelet for preferential care in all of our Clinic’s support services
- Completely remodeled and comfortable waiting room, with more space and a bathroom
- A Service Host in charge of accompanying our patients throughout the care process and providing them with entertainment options to make their time at the clinic more comfortable
- If hospitalization is needed, priority will be given to our patients to be placed in single beds.
- Food service with a special menu for our hospitalized patients, allowing them to choose among options of their preference.
Read also: Your and your family’s health are a priority