Quit smoking brings great benefits to your health. Follow some guidelines in order to achieve this purpose.
- Make the decision of stopping this habit.
- Establish challenges to yourself. For example, a due date for quitting tobacco.
- Change your habits: eat food that for you don’t have a relation to smoking.
- Maintain your mouth active: chewing gum, candies and raw vegetables can help you calm your anxiety.
- Reward yourself with something you like or make you feel good for your effort.
Quitting this addition can make you feel physically and mentally better; in addition, those around you can also enjoy a purer air. The following vide describes some of the advantages of quitting this habit, because we know that Caring for Yourself is Loving Yourself.